Gratuitous Anime Gimmick
A downloadable game
Magic. Aliens. Catgirls. Giant robots. Powering up, yelling, and then shooting a laser beam out of your hands. Gratuitous Anime Gimmick delivers exactly what it implies: gratuitous anime gimmicks. Crunchy where it needs to be, rules light where it doesn't. Sturdy but flexible. Packed full of cliches, tropes, and stereotypes. Don't take if nursing or pregnant.
And it only uses d10s. Ridiculous.
GAG is an anime flavored tabletop roleplaying system. Everything you need to get started is here, including:
- 9 classes, including Magical Girls, Mecha Pilots, and the generic protagonist of every harem anime ever. Each class is built so that its fundamental gameplay and powers create the feel of the genre they're meant to evoke
- 11 races like 10 ft. tall oni, shapeshifting tanuki, and an empire of small but squishable frog invaders
- A combat system where remarks and insults cut just as deeply as swords
- A haphazardly thrown together bestiary with robots and ninjas and motorcycle gangs
- You can turn people into cats
- A bunch of magical artifacts and technological wonders, including stuff what makes you wrestle good
- DM tips and a basic world setting, based on fictional modern fantasy Japan
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.